Hello, and welcome back to my Blog! AI Copilots are on the rise! Since the
Generative AI: Talent & Organization Implications
Hello, and welcome back to my Blog!
Welcome to HR Tech weekly review; generative AI GTM, Partnerships and POV continues to evolve in the marketplace:
- ServiceNow, Nvidia and Accenture announced recently that they are bringing together AI transformation services
- Capgemini announced that they will invest 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion) in AI services
- IBM launched the WatsonX platform to power foundation Gen AI models and also released its POV ” A new frontier for the future of work”
- Bain & Company announced that it has acquired Max Kelsen’s consulting to offer ML and AI capabilities to clients.
- ADP announced that is launching an AI-driven mobile app powered by Gen AI to offer HR and payroll support to clients
- Mercer is launching a series of events to educate the HR function on Generative AI
- Mckinsey released its POV “Generative AI and the future of work in America”
What are the implications that Generative AI is bringing to talent and organizations?
With that in mind, the one-pager above provides a high-level view around Generative AI and People & Organization implications based on 5 pillars:
- Operating Model
At the bottom, a connection with business outcomes.
- As companies move from value creation, and use cases prioritization to building and experimenting with this new capability, Gen AI needs to be integrated within your enterprise digital strategy, interconnect with data sources and technology ecosystem infrastructure.
- Considerations around ethics & data privacy, risk levels and talent are key levers for a successful implementation and track compliance
- Enterprise reinvention strategy is required to define the end-to-end journey. This also includes defining talent, skills, operating model, technology, change and other capabilities areas not mentioned in this one-pager.
- My opinions are my own.
Does this make sense? I would like to hear your thoughts
More to come! Stay tuned.
Note: All views expressed in this article do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated. My opinions are my own.
Share it with your network:
Artificial Intelligence | Employee Experience| HR Transformation| Advisor| Speaker
Albert brings global market research experience to help executives harness intelligent technologies, reinvent HR, re-skilling and employee experience across NAR, APAC, LATAM and EMEA regions.