ORIGINAL ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY FORBES · Dec 02, 2018 Business success starts and ends with a company’s talent. Every organization knows this but not every organization masters
Market Research | Advisory | Speaking
Albert brings global consulting experience to help clients harness intelligent technologies, reinvent HR, workplace and employee experience.
He is a talent technology market analyst. A lot of his research and work revolves around the digitization of the workplace , and the impact of artificial intelligence in HR and employee experience.
Albert is frequently featured in talent and business publications and media players. He is a regular keynote speaker at industry events and a popular blogger with more than 8,000 followers on LinkedIn.
Master Human Resources
University of Michigan
Advanced human Resources
See me SPEAK at the following Events in 2020
Artificial intelligence in HRInternal Accenture Presentation; Topics: AI in HR, Employee Engagement, and Intelligent Solutions across the Employee Experience
– Speaker: T&O community call; AI T&O Ecosystem Expo: Bringing Intelligent Solutions into the Employee Experience and Talent Strategy. Date : Aug 8, 2020
– Speaker: T&O community call; Ecosystem Expo for AI-HR: Bringing Intelligent Solutions into the Employee Experience and HR. Date : June 5, 2020
– Speaker: T&O community call; Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Employee Engagement & Learning. Date: May 08,2020
– Speaker: Accenture Federal; AFS Sandbox Day event; AI for HR Washington, DC. Date: Jan, 2020 – Speaker: T&O community call; Knowledge Repository Playbook. Date: October 2019
– Speaker: Accenture Federal; AFS Sandbox Day event; AI for HR; Washington, DC. Date: April 2019
– Speaker: NAR T&O call; AI in HR market ecosystem expo. Date: April 2019
– Speaker: T&O community call; Artificial intelligence in HR. Date: March 2019
Market Presentations; Topic: AI in HR
– Speaker: AI in employee experience. Invite sent by Vantage circle; an Australian-based software startup. Date: October, 2020
– Speaker: AI in Covid-19 and impact in talent. June 20,2020. Invite sent by Starred; an Amsterdam-based software startup . Date: June 3, 2020
– Speaker: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Talent Market place. Event organized by Pymetrics . Date: March 26, 2020 – Speaker: represent Accenture in a market speaking engagement; HR Tech Gulf Cost event; Houston. Date: May 17, 2019
– Speaker: Hacking HR event, Artificial Intelligence in HR. Date: Oct 9,2018
Start a Conversation!
What’s on your mind? Let’s explore the possibilities
ORIGINAL ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY McKINSEY & COMPANY · NOVEMBER 18, 2018 Industrial companies are discovering additional sources of value in applying advanced technology to general
Get daily news updated to your timeline!